Video playback

1 minute ago, andrewilley said:

Not going to happen I'm afraid, Poweramp is a Music Player, not a video or multimedia player. Try VLC.

Andre

If vlc was as good as Poweramp then I wouldn't have purchased Poweramp full version. I know Poweramp isn't video player but like YouTube music there should be an option. Hope to see this feature added if possible.

3 minutes ago, Abhishekn said:

If vlc was as good as Poweramp then I wouldn't have purchased Poweramp full version. I know Poweramp isn't video player but like YouTube music there should be an option. Hope to see this feature added if possible.

VLC is free, and Poweramp has trial software free for 2 weeks. Buyer beware.

9 minutes ago, Abhishekn said:

What are you trying to say ? I have purchased Poweramp full version and have requested a feature.

You purchased a product knowing full well it didn't have video playback, and are leveraging that fact to guilt the developer into adding it.

You could have used the trial software to determine that it didn't meet your needs as a video player.

1 minute ago, Fitzian said:

You purchased a product knowing full well it didn't have video playback, and are leveraging that fact to guilt the developer into adding it.

You could have used the trial software to determine that it didn't meet your needs as a video player.

I have purchased the Poweramp full version 7 years ago. And what guilt to developer are you talking about ? I have sincerely requested a feature to be added for which it's upto them to add or not. What's your issue with me requesting a feature ? Everyone (atleast full version purchaser ) here has right to request a feature which only benefits the app to be competitive and updated to new features improvement whether it's hardware or software related.