Sleep Timer?

Supertech
Go to solution Solved by andrewilley,

Great app, so many features it can be hard to find all that exist.  Is there a Sleep Timer?  I have a bedtime playlist that is several hours long in total and I would usually like to play for less than it's total length, typically 60 to 120 minutes.

• 1 year later...

@andrewilley, I'm delighted to discover there is a sleep timer in Poweramp, but when I click on the little clock icon I get a message saying, "Sleep timer disabled".  I have done a search of the settings but have not been able to find a way of enabling the sleep timer.  Can you help, please?

1 hour ago, Skylark001 said:

@andrewilley, I'm delighted to discover there is a sleep timer in Poweramp, but when I click on the little clock icon I get a message saying, "Sleep timer disabled".  I have done a search of the settings but have not been able to find a way of enabling the sleep timer.  Can you help, please?

Just move the slider to increase the time and click OK. Should you click the sleep timer icon again, you will see it is not disabled.

@Fitzian, thank you so much!  Have done as you said and I'm delighted it worked.

I ean't wait to try this feature out tonight at bedtime.  If it works well I will have to hunt for some really good sleep buds for a "side sleeper".

3 hours ago, Skylark001 said:

If it works well I will have to hunt for some really good sleep buds for a "side sleeper".

The sleep timer works fine, I use it every night in fact.

I'd like to find some really low profile "half in ear" cabled earbuds too - i.e. not sitting inside the ear canal at all. I have some with fairly decent response but the back is a little too bulky when I'm lying on my side. I then have some slimmer ones, but the response is not as good.

Andre