Poweramp 2 build 588 on Android 12 -reactivate license

Hello,

I have successfully transferred Poweramp 2 from my old Android 8 smartphone to my new Android 12 smartphone using Smart Switch. Poweramp 2 works perfectly on Android 12.
The only problem: The license check fails and I'm afraid Poweramp will be deactivated in 14 days.

I bought the website version of Poweramp without a Google account. And I still have the same e-mail address and the same mail program as on the old smartphone.

I get the message:

License could not be verified
APM response - No valid google account.

What can I do to reactivate the license?

I think I have found the cause: The app HTC Mail is not recognized correctly on Android 12 with my GMX account. I have therefore now installed Yahoo Mail. However, of this also only the Yahoo Mail account is recognized and no additionally set up GMX account...

The message is now:

APM response - 500 NO_ORDER_FOR_ACT (and my Yahoo-Mail address)

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2022 at 12:15, android6 said:

Hola,

He transferido con éxito Poweramp 2 de mi antiguo teléfono inteligente con Android 8 a mi nuevo teléfono inteligente con Android 12 usando Smart Switch. Poweramp 2 funciona perfectamente en Android 12.
El único problema: la verificación de la licencia falla y me temo que Poweramp se desactivará en 14 días.

Compré la versión del sitio web de Poweramp sin una cuenta de Google. Y todavía tengo la misma dirección de correo electrónico y el mismo programa de correo que en el teléfono inteligente anterior.

Entiendo el mensaje:

No se pudo verificar la licencia
Respuesta de APM - No hay una cuenta de Google válida.

¿Qué puedo hacer para reactivar la licencia?

Yo la compré @andrewilley con cuenta google y en play store y cuando instalo la v2 me dice que es una prueba por 15 días. Que bueno que  ti la app v2 te funcione perfectamente, a mi no me detecta mis archivos de musica ni de la memoria interna ni de la tarjeta sd 😭

@jeffry_29 You'd need to download and install the unlocker from the Play Store too in order to activate the licence. But that won't change any file-reading issues, it will merely extend the usage time. Poweramp v2 is no longer a supported product, unless you are using Android 4.4 or earlier you should switch to v3.

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

@jeffry_29También deberá descargar e instalar el desbloqueador desde Play Store para activar la licencia. Pero eso no cambiará ningún problema de lectura de archivos, simplemente extenderá el tiempo de uso. Poweramp v2 ya no es un producto compatible, a menos que esté utilizando Android 4.4 o anterior, debe cambiar a v3.

andré

@andrewilley ya he hecho eso de desinstalar y volver a instalar el desbloqueador pero igual en la v2 me aparece como prueba de 15 días. Yo he pagado por la app, se supone que debo de tener todas las versiones disponibles.

@jeffry_29 It has been clearly stated for six years that v2 of Poweramp is obsolete and unsupported now, and we leave it available on an "as is" basis for people with very old versions of Android, and also for anyone else who wants to try it on more recent Androids if it still works after all of Google's recent changes, especially with modern file system access changes and restrictions.

Max may be able to suggest work-arounds if he knows your particular device and Android version, but there is no guarantee it will work. Otherwise, any problems would need to be addressed via updates to the current production builds though (i.e. 956+).

Andre