Incorrect artwork shown when browsing library

maggior

Hi -

I'm using this app on my Xoom and love it! I'm running 3.2 Honeycomb and keep the Poweramp app up to date. Ever since I started using the app, I noticed that the artwork gets messed up when I'm browsing the library. When I start browsing, the artwork appears OK. But as I browse more and more albums, I'll find artwork from previous screens in the albums being viewed.

My library is made up of mp3 files with embedded artwork. Some albums have artwork, others don't. They are encoded with LAME. My library is on an SD card.

Has anybody else seen this? Any solutions/work arounds?

It's minor, but it would be nice to see this fixed.

Thanks!

A little more information on this issue. Many of the mp3 files in my collection do not have artwork. Taking a closer look at the issue, I see that albums that have artwork display correct, but some albums that do not have artwork will be shown artwork from some random album. I see this if I browse "albums" or "artists".

When playing an album that shows incorrect album art when browsing, no artwork is shown (which is correct).

Anybody else see this? Known issue? Any chance of it getting fixed?

Thanks!

I have a similar problem where the album art shown when browsing the library is incorrect, yet the proper album art is displayed when in player mode. The album art shown while browsing the library is actually from another album in my collection. This only applies to a few albums and not my entire collection.

• Poweramp version 2.03 build 464
  • Samsung Nexus S
  • Android version 2.3.6
  • Stock ROM

Thanks,

Yvan.

Archived