Google assistant to announce and read out the song title names

can i please have an option for google assistant to announce and read out the song title names? i think it would be an awesome feature for headsets like wired earbuds or bluetooth earbuds... 

You can ask Google assistant which you are listening to, and it will tell you, but you have to ask it everytime your song changes and your phone screen has to be on, but if you want this to be done automatically then use Tasker, you can choose the voice and speech rate, it is fun to use, and sometimes boring because it has to interrupt the music flow whenever track changes in Poweramp to make the announcements, but you can set it off or make it work at a particular time, or even with a particular connected device or output mode. 

personaly i would like a settings feature in Poweramp specificaly for google assistant voice commands, there is also a google android app called action blocks that works too for automating commands on phones and tablets and android devices but it is limited to basic google/assistant commands and creates buttons like widgets on the screenspace. i hope oneday a seperate Poweramp settings menu item appears for google assistant automation! 

• 5 weeks later...

I need the Poweramp developers to listen to me very carefully, we need less voice 'command' functionality and a much more verbose 'voice' that belongs to Poweramp itself, at the moment people are ripping voice Command options like crazy thinking they own other peoples devices,

Can you people understand a media player on a mobile device is usualy private owned please.

I am sorry if i was unclear, i was less clear than i should have been i want Poweramp to have voice command options, SO I CAN TURN OFF SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY AND SO ITSELF HAS A BIT MORE 'POWER OVER ME THE USER' TO Announce the current track and adjust volume levels.

Voice Commands are an Android feature, nothing to do with Poweramp. It's up to Google to add new voice command features. I believe adjusting media volume (which you mentioned) is already one that they have implemented though.

Tasker is not harmful. And it can do what you have asked. But yes, it's a paid app, as is Poweramp.

Posting broadly the same request in rather demanding terms 6+ times is getting pretty close to spamming, you have made your point. It's now up to Max the developer to decide whether he thinks there is enough general user support for this feature to make it worthwhile implementing it.

Andre