I can´t import EQ presets to Poweramp Equalizer.

Recently, I updated my Poweramp Equalizer (to build-906) and then I noticed a new feature called "Parametric Equalizer Mode". So I thought "why not give it a try?"
Ok, I didn't understand how to use that thing (lol), so I change back to Parametric Mode, which set all my EQ presets to default!
No big deal at all. I have my favorite EQ presets saved and applied in Poweramp Player; so all I have to do is just export those settings and import them in Poweramp EQ.
That's the problem: It doesn´t apply! Appears the "importing..." message on screen and the Poweramp EQ restarts (Like it always do), but my EQ presets isn´t there. I already deleted all the default EQs, but no sucess. I haven't tried restoring defaults yet, because I'm afraid that might broken the Advanced Player Tracking. 

Please, help!

Are you using the special equalizer settings transfer feature, found in Poweramp Settings > Audio > Equalizer > Export Presets to the Poweramp Equalizer.

In future, you will presumably be able to do this both ways using the 'Presets > Import/Export' feature that's just been added to the PA EQ app (saves to JSON files).

Andre