Library list save

Bencherished

How to include library list to exported save settings? I am very eager to install GS I ROM on my Galaxy M30, and it has not been successful, so I am going forth and back, so whenever I come back I reinstall Poweramp and import settings, my most-played is not included so I'm asking if there is anyway to include that option too? 

Local database statistics - such as Date Added, Recently Played, and Play Count are local to one device's library, they are not part of Settings so you can't import/export them in Poweramp. There is a third-party app called New Playlist Manager which can help with some of these things though.

I suggested a while ago that it might be nice to have an easy way to backup whole setups ready for transferring to new devices, but nothing has happened with that as yet:

Andre

30 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Local database statistics - such as Date Added, Recently Played, and Play Count are local to one device's library, they are not part of Settings so you can't import/export them in Poweramp. There is a third-party app called New Playlist Manager which can help with some of these things though.

I suggested a while ago that it might be nice to have an easy way to backup whole setups ready for transferring to new devices, but nothing has happened with that as yet:

Andre

Currently working on dynamic playlists but i  already have code to export equaliser settings (Poweramp has this so not active in my app), ratings and times played and playlists. I can easily add other data such as last_played. If i can have an exhaustive list then i can look at this to add to New Playlist Manager

Archived