Can Poweramp auto add new track to playback if I only use icon longpress "play" everyday and shuffled a folder before new tracks added

B1-66ER

Play a folder once

Only icon long press play to resume in lifetime

New tracks added to that folder in feature

Will play new tracks in feature?

I may reboot phone, I may restart Poweramp, but may not re choose tracks/folder to play manually.

Newly added files will be scanned into the library if you have the Auto-Scan feature enabled in Settings > Library > Scanner. If you are already listening to a particular folder, a new song will appear within that playback sequence in the appropriate sort-order position, and you'll see the track numbering display change - for example, adding one new file during playback might change the display from 6/20 to 6/21.

If the session is already shuffled, the new song will appear at the end of the existing shuffle sequence unless you request a re-shuffle.

Andre

9 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Newly added files will be scanned into the library if you have the Auto-Scan feature enabled in Settings > Library > Scanner. If you are already listening to a particular folder, a new song will appear within that playback sequence in the appropriate sort-order position, and you'll see the track numbering display change - for example, adding one new file during playback might change the display from 6/20 to 6/21.

If the session is already shuffled, the new song will appear at the end of the existing shuffle sequence unless you request a re-shuffle.

Andre

Really specific. Thanks. Really thoughtful and scrupulous design. Really want to use this app.

Archived