Button to remove physical mp3 file from disk.

Pichunter

Good afternoon.

I use a bundle of a phone with Poweramp installed and a car radio via bluetooth to play music files. I spend a lot of time in the car. The music is located on the SD card in the phone. I download music collections and need to delete unnecessary files - sometimes it's 80%.
There is a need to delete files by pressing the 1st button without confirmation. Place the button on the main screen.
Can this be implemented?

I know Max has plans to make some of the buttons under the cover artwork (such as Visualisation and Sleep) user-configurable, so maybe Delete could be supported in those choices. Still dangerous though, not something I'd welcome without a warning prompt, but technically it could be done.

Andre

59 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

If a single-button Delete feature were ever to be added, it would most definitely be optional. I use delete from PA quite regularly (when I finish listening to a podcast, I delete it) but I personally wouldn't want it to happen without a warning prompt.

Andre

A delete without confirmation anywhere is a bad idea. But especially on a mobile device where accidental presses are common.

Archived