Updates on standalone Poweramp EQ app

Bo$$_8055

I don't  know if this has been asked before but I know @maxmpis working on a separate Poweramp EQ app which can be used with other media apps like YouTube, Spotify etc. I just want to check on any updates on that project. Also, is there any way that existing Poweramp users can be notified about the availability of the EQ app as soon as it is launched? 

I believe that Max's plan is for existing Poweramp licence holders to get the new EQ app for free so you won't need to purchase it separately, but I'm afraid I don't know a timeline. I do know that most of Max's development time is going into the EQ project at the moment though, and other recent PA releases have mostly been minor maintenance patches.

Andre

FYI, the intention at the moment is to release the first open beta sometime around the middle of November, although timescales can sometimes slip of course. This will be via the forums here, and via the Play Store too (which may take a little longer).

The app will basically be the Equalizer section of Poweramp, allowing as many Poweramp features and perks as possible to be used with other streaming services - e.g. DVC implemented, visualizations, reverb, etc. 

Andre

Archived