why better resolution audio is not working?

Vanderson

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

So has it worked correctly for you on this Mi 8 Lite with Android 10, meaning that a recent Poweramp update has triggered your issue? Or has your MIUI version updated to Android 10 - which I suspect is more likely the cause of this sort of problem.

Andre

I don't remember it well, but I believe that after updating the Poweramp, I remember that the next day it didn't work properly, I wanted the developers to fix it immediately because I use it for many years and there is no application that does what is necessary  .

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was a Poweramp update that caused your problem (and it's hard to say as you won't tell us what build you are using, or post the seven-times requested results of Poweramp's Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks > Audio Outputs Detection Log) then you could try rolling back to a previous version to prove this one way or another.

Older builds are available from the Downloads tab at the top of this page. Note: you will need to uninstall your current version first, so please Backup your Settings and Export your playlists first. If you use Ratings, those can be exported too (to an All Songs Playlist) but only if you are using the latest versions of Poweramp (build 877 or later). 

Andre

Hello from Poweramp support team!
Please do:
☰ Settings / 🔈 Audio / Output / Restore defaults
☰ Settings / 🔈 Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) / Restore defaults

Thanks!

vanderson-carvalho2010@uol.com.br пишет:
>
> Version Info ======================
> Build: v3-build-876-arm64-play full verified cached
> Store: Play
> Unlocker: build-302
> Arch: 64
> Skin: ActivityTheme_Black
> Device: Xiaomi MI 8 Lite sdm660 platina platina [arm64-v8a, 
> armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
> Installer: com.android.vending (20.7.16-all [0] [PR] 317546459)
> Android: 10 QKQ1.190910.002 test-keys pt_BR
>
> Sua Mensagem:
> What has been with the output the resolution she is poor quality

6 hours ago, Vanderson said:

I tried to install the old version but it is crashing a lot .. I just received a message from the Poweramp support

Which version did you try? The info you sent to Support shows you were most recently running build 876, so if this issue has only cropped up over the last week or two I would suggest trying just a version or two back - maybe 872-874? Make sure Google does not restore any cloud-saved settings from more recent versions in the meantime though (if it does, clear PA's app data in Android app settings).

If that works then it shows the problem is probably not Android 10 per se, and you can try over-installing each subsequent build one by one (no need for uninstall/reinstall when  updating) until the problem occurs again.

Andre

Archived