My Google Account is Disabled by Google

Hi Team, 

I've been an long term user of Poweramp. Recently I met with a tragedy. 

My Google account is Disabled by Google and they didn't even tell me the reason, would you guys be kind enough to give me a free promo code for my current Gmail ID.

*******@gmail.com was my previous mail ID for your reference.

Thank You

Please contact poweramp.maxmpz @ gmail.com in case they can do something to switch your Google purchase to a website purchase. I don't know if this is possible though. Also the email address you quoted and the one in the Google screenshot are different, you will need to confirm all your details.

Are you still using the legacy Poweramp v2 by the way (as you posted in this subforum) or v3?

Andre

1 hour ago, shashankpullela4239@gmail. said:

I got no response from Devs ! 

I only gave you the email address 20 hours ago, give them a chance. You ought to get a response within 2-3 working days, but it can take a bit longer sometimes.

Andre

On 7/8/2020 at 3:06 PM, andrewilley said:

I only gave you the email address 20 hours ago, give them a chance. You ought to get a response within 2-3 working days, but it can take a bit longer sometimes.

Okay, so it's been a week 😅...Am I allowed to ask now if there is an alternate way to contact the devs??

4 hours ago, shashankpullela4239@gmail. said:

Okay, so it's been a week 😅...Am I allowed to ask now if there is an alternate way to contact the devs??

There isn't, no. Please try emailing again (and check your email address and spam folder too).

Andre

Archived