White version of equaliser spectrum-centered in stock Poweramp

I really want use a white theme on my device, but when i enable the visualisation spectrum-centered i have white striptes on black background.

I think it not so hard to add an spectrum-centered-white , or spectrum-centered-invert.

Я очень хочу использовать светлую тему на телефоне, но ваш очень классный плеер который я не хочу менять не имеет белой верчии визуализации spectrum-centered.

Думаю это не так сложно создать визуализацию с черными полосками на белом фоне, сейчас белые на черном.

Можно назвать spectrum-centered-white или spectrum-centered-invert

Очень жду что вы меня заметите и реализуете)))

11 hours ago, alla238alla238 said:

I really want use a white theme on my device, but when i enable the visualisation spectrum-centered i have white striptes on black background.

Each visualisation uses it own settings, mostly pretty random colours although this one just happens to have been designed by its author to show in black and white. It would definitely be possible to create a monochrome milkdrop preset which works the other way round though (black bars on a white background). Maybe someone has done it? Have a search around for downloadable presets and see if one works the way you want.

Milkdrop was originally a feature of Winamp on PCs by the way, and preset editing can still be done in that program if you are able to download it, but the overall format gained a much wider acceptance and it is used in a number of other applications now, such as Poweramp.

Andre

Archived