Two different album art in one album

LinkenNightmare

I have an album with two side, two different album arts, and I transferred it from PC to phone and they were labelled properly with each sides has its own album arts.

Just right now I accidentally changed the album art of one of the song in the album and now each sides has been affected with my action.

Now the case is I deleted my music files, copied it again, and it won't detect embedded album art. I uninstalled it, cleared the cache, and made sure of my tagging format, it just won't be as usual.

Please help.

Poweramp does not have the ability to re-write artwork into tagged files, so each song will still have the correct embedded image. However if you change the local artwork for one of the songs in Poweramp (e.g. by downloading a new picture) then that new image will be used for any other songs that are in the same album.

An uninstall of PA should clear all the cached data out, but if for some reason it doesn't you could try also deleting the artwork cache folders in /Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/ . Then reinstall. (Don't forget to Save your settings first, and export any Playlists that you may have created within the app)

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Poweramp does not have the ability to re-write artwork into tagged files, so each song will still have the correct embedded image. However if you change the local artwork for one of the songs in Poweramp (e.g. by downloading a new picture) then that new image will be used for any other songs that are in the same album.

An uninstall of PA should clear all the cached data out, but if for some reason it doesn't you could try also deleting the artwork cache folders in /Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer/ . Then reinstall. (Don't forget to Save your settings first, and export any Playlists that you may have created within the app)

Andre

Thank you, it's working now, so I have to deal with cache files actually. Somehow, just clearing the cache through the storage settings wasn't enough, so I had to follow your instructions.

Archived