Hi Guyz,

We need the option to link the music folders to online folders of Google drives or one drive etc, so that we shouldn't bother to save music locally, many a time we need to clean or flash ROM of the mobile, each time back of local files not worth doing, just allow us to select online drives/folders to access music and synchronize on real time basis, that is the future believe me.

I would never keep my main music collection in the device's internal memory for just that reason. I always put my music on a nice big SD Card, and would never consider buying a phone which did not support external cards. However from build 862 of PA, Max has implemented an API which would allow external software to be linked into PA's music library, but that functionality is still in its infancy.

Andre

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I would never keep my main music collection in the device's internal memory for just that reason. I always put my music on a nice big SD Card, and would never consider buying a phone which did not support external cards. However from build 862 of PA, Max has implemented an API which would allow external software to be linked into PA's music library, but that functionality is still in its infancy.

Andre

Yes, I agree with you pal, but once my External HDD got corrupted and I lost my 8 years of data in 2016, since then I never have belief in physical storage, Having Google drive support for entire data of mine, believe me, it's damn good, you can access your data literally from anywhere, and almost no chance of data lost, big organization are taking care of our data., Hope I get the way out to access/play music through this app via Google drive.

I could use Google Drive, but my phone's SD Card alone is 200GB, and my main home NAS (which is where I keep the master copies) is 20TB with single-drive-failure redundancy, and a further nightly backup of important irreplaceable stuff to another 6TB drive. Not sure how I would easily or cheaply store 20TB online.

Andre

Archived