Licence Check every in regular intervals

PARALAX

Hello!

I bought Poweramp a few days ago via the Google Play and I am annoyed that the license is queried at regular intervals, even where I cannot or don't want to establish an online connection. I activated the app shortly after purchase and downloaded the additional plug-in. Nevertheless, the constant query for the license is annoying. I do not think this is sustainable and I would like to know how to get the local license file, which is described on the website. I have no desire to establish an online connection every time, since I have already purchased the program and ask for a solution as soon as possible, so that I can use the app also permanently and without further online query.

Thank you!

I already read this information. The main problem is that the licence screen appear again in unregular periods. I lately clear the data, so this may be the reason. Apart from this, is it not possible to simly get the licence key as a local file to the E-Mail address which I have used for purchasing? So I could use it forever in connection with my Google Account. Many other apps like Titanium Backup use the very same method, so I don't understand why Poweramp don't use it as well.

I could send you my purchasing E-Mail address as private message, if you want to check it.

You can purchase a license directly from the website rather than using Google at all (mainly aimed at markets where accessing the Play Store is difficult) but you'd need to get a refund from Google to avoid paying twice. You could try contacting Support at poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com and see if there's anything they can do.

However I would suggest uninstalling both the app and unlocker, reboot if desired, then reinstall both apps and make sure you have a live internet connection for the next 48 hours or so to be safe. Then the licence should not be checked again.

Andre

For Play purchase and Poweramp v3 it’s this way:

- license is checked once your purchased/installed Unlocker and opened Poweramp

- license is checked one more time you open Poweramp in next 24 hours

- after that license is stored forever on the device (until uninstall/data reset) - no more checks. This is also visible in Settings / About.

There are no regular checks.

(Previous Poweramp v2 could recheck in few months interval.)

For website version there is only one check when order details entered.

Unfortunately I can't refund the Pro version any more im Google Play, as the refund period is over. I read about the licence key from the website when I get problems with the registration. So would it be possible to refund my purchase by you afterwards and send me a licence file instead? If not, I just have to bite the bullet and buy the license again on the website. In any case, I prefer to be independent on the Internet all the time, even if I delete my data.

I will contact the support and see what they can do for me.

5 hours ago, PARALAX said:

Don't get any reply to my mail yet. And solution how I can get the licence key?

It can sometimes take a while to get a reply. Have you tried what I suggested, i.e.reinstall and leave an internet connection live for 24-48 hours?

Remember that whatever licence version you decide to use, the status will need to be rechecked again if you ever do a clear data, or possibly after a ROM update, etc.

Andre

On 12/13/2019 at 9:36 PM, PARALAX said:

Don't get any reply to my mail yet. And solution how I can get the licence key?

Just move the date ahead one day in your system’s date & time settings. In Poweramp’s settings; under about, you can see it will be permanently stored. Reset your date back to normal, no more problems.

Archived