DVC strikethough lower Volume While play bluetooth

misterx

I'm your new PA fan. I just found the clue after face low volume while play with  Bluetooth(2) couple weeks ago. Basic info are Samsung J7+ Android 8.1.0.

I found the suspect 2 points here.

1. It shown DVC  strike-though as describe in picture attach below

image.jpeg.ab27f2901f76fb54c6fea58d31ac4a15.jpeg

2. another clue not sure relevant to results low volume or not?

image.jpeg.ad4f5d8943d0d511e83cbf099bfb8406.jpeg

I try to DIY fix many googling research such as.

1. Try enabling Disable absolute volume in Developer options of your phone.  Most popular suggestion to solve problem but still didn't work for me.

image.png.a52dd8eed023cefeee0e22eb9cc52169.png

2. also disable DVC ( Direct Volume Control ). Either generally in Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks or per output plugin in Settings  > Audio > Output

image.png.a08d997eac0594eceaca4b74ae17f43b.png

3. Turn on and off media volume sync .

andimage.jpeg.f40819185fd3284807efd4f135b48f02.jpeg

And do many things include clean install delete cache and data app before reinstall and back to install PA v.2. No any sound improve. Right now I found the 3rd party app to boost blue tooth volume. BUT I hesitate to use 3rd party app.

Ask to all professional to help me out from this low volume while play PA with blue tooth trouble. Please

Not sure if it's relevant to the way your device works, but with my BT car headunit I always set my phone's BT output to its maximum setting, and adjust my listening levels using the car volume controls. Otherwise, the comparative inputs don't match with the other sources in the car - Radio for example - and I have to wildly adjust the car volume controls whenever I switch sources.

Andre

On 9/27/2019 at 3:16 PM, andrewilley said:

Not sure if it's relevant to the way your device works, but with my BT car headunit I always set my phone's BT output to its maximum setting, and adjust my listening levels using the car volume controls. Otherwise, the comparative inputs don't match with the other sources in the car - Radio for example - and I have to wildly adjust the car volume controls whenever I switch sources.

Andre

I try 2 different bluetooth earphones but seem same results. The first one in JBL endurance sprint. The second Remax RB-S7. Both bt version 4.2. I still wait for some useful help but not improve yet.

Archived