I'm your new PA fan. I just found the clue after face low volume while play with Bluetooth(2) couple weeks ago. Basic info are Samsung J7+ Android 8.1.0.
I found the suspect 2 points here.
1. It shown DVC strike-though as describe in picture attach below
2. another clue not sure relevant to results low volume or not?
I try to DIY fix many googling research such as.
1. Try enabling Disable absolute volume in Developer options of your phone. Most popular suggestion to solve problem but still didn't work for me.
2. also disable DVC ( Direct Volume Control ). Either generally in Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks or per output plugin in Settings > Audio > Output
3. Turn on and off media volume sync .
And do many things include clean install delete cache and data app before reinstall and back to install PA v.2. No any sound improve. Right now I found the 3rd party app to boost blue tooth volume. BUT I hesitate to use 3rd party app.
Ask to all professional to help me out from this low volume while play PA with blue tooth trouble. Please