Poweramp
Wemustsavemyfamily

Note 10+ USB-C Sampling Rate

I have the same problem with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. No way of make it working beyond 48khz. I also disable DVC in both, this screen and general parameter.

Actually, the device should be tested (by me) instrumentally as Samsungs have specific audio system (which always report 48kHz) - it may or may not use 192kHz, but it can't be easily seen via API Poweramp uses.

Do you have by chance exact name/model of the USB dongle? Thanks!

58 minutes ago, maxmp said:

Actually, the device should be tested (by me) instrumentally as Samsungs have specific audio system (which always report 48kHz) - it may or may not use 192kHz, but it can't be easily seen via API Poweramp uses.

@maxmp

Model name is EE-UC10JUWEGUS. This is the link:

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/usb-c-headphone-jack-adapter-ee-uc10juwegus/

15 hours ago, maxmp said:

Mine is the EU one: EE-UC10JUWEGWW but as I said I have the same issue. Fixed at 48khz.

Regards.

I tested a similar usb dac and I can confirm it’s an UI issue as Samsung audio subsystem always reports 48k. O matter what is the actual dac sampling frequency is. Dac properly works on 192khz if it supports it. Actually, Samsungs usb dac ‘driver’ seems to always use 192khz, even if we actually send 48k to it. The UI issue is fixed for the next builds.

Thanks Maxmp!

So the samsung USB-C headset dac is always using 192 khz even if I select (for example) 44.1 khz? Is there any way to actually confirm this way? I was looking to be able to use the sampling rate of the Files I play, but from other post you send I understand that Samsung (at least on S10) is using fixed frecuencyes (48, 192 & 356 if I remember well). I do not know if this is also true for the  EE-UC10JU adapter...

Regards,

Manuel.