Not on all devices available

I bought Poweramp Full Version Unlocker yesterday and according to your support, it is for all devices(

Poweramp Play purchase (Poweramp Full Version Unlocker) is per Google account.)

But when I would like to install it on another device, I should pay again. What is wrong?

You are allowed to install Poweramp on any devices that you own, as long as the same Google account is used for the Play Store on each device. If that doesn't work for some reason, try clearing data from the Play Store app to see if that helps.

Andre

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I bought Poweramp Full Version Unlocker a while ago, and after resetting my phone, i'm just unable to install it again! As said in this topic, a price is shownwhen i try to download the app, even when i click on "install" from the Google Play app library. I even tried to pay again for the app, but google play says "you already own this item"!

I cleared Google Play app data and even contacted the google play help center. We tried different methods to fix the problem but nothing worked. They ended telling me to ask the app conceptor for a solution.

There is just no way i can download this application, even though i payed for it :-(

What should i do?

29 minutes ago, shertigan said:

What should i do?

As you say, Google should allow you to download the unlocker for free (especially as it knows you have already paid for the app if you then try to buy it again).

I'm not sure what can be done from the PA side as this seems to be a Google issue, but you could try emailing poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com with your above message (including the fact that Google have not been able to fix the problem on their side, and you have cleared Google Play app data). Perhaps something could be done with a website version licence to replace the faulty Play Store one, or maybe they could cancel/refund the Play Store one so you can buy it again? 

Andre

Anyway, Play doesn’t allow double purchases, so if app was purchased for the given account, you can always “purchase” it again for free (there may be card authorization but it will be immediately cancelled). 

Also there are cases when app purchase failed previously. While Unlocker is installed, it’s shown as “purchased” (even if it’s not) - but there is no actual purchase for given account and other devices will show price.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived