Cue file shets aren't working in LG G7 Thinq

Shay

Since I upgraded my cell phone from Google Pixel 2 XL to LG G7 Thinq, some of my albums are in single big file of music with cue sheet and those files were working fine in my google Pixel 2 XL with power amp but those cue sheets files aren't working with my LG G7 Thinq. 

Any help from you guys or developer. I uploaded. Two screen shots one from pixel and one from LG. I have same Poweramp build version in both cellphones. 

PhotoPictureResizer_190531_122129679_crop_1440x2605.jpg

0531191217_HDR-600x800.jpg

Poweramp build? Though, cues work 100% on all recent builds, if some specific cue doesn't work for you (even after Settings / Library / Full Rescan)  - please send the cue and/or image file to me for tests (gpmaxmpz@gmail.com). Thanks!

Its did everything mentioned above but its still not working. Large cue file still showing in the app after following these steps Settings / Library / Lists / Show CUE disc image files is unchecked. 

is tgere anything with the cellphone. Its a brand new cellphone? Or either Poweramp compatibility with this cellphone. 

If PA is not reading the CUE file correctly for some reason, then you will see the large single audio file (it would be treated like any other file). Could you upload the text contents of the CUE file here - or as Max said, send a copy to him.

Andre

• 1 year later...

Archived