Cue file shets aren't working in LG G7 Thinq

Shay

Since I upgraded my cell phone from Google Pixel 2 XL to LG G7 Thinq, some of my albums are in single big file of music with cue sheet and those files were working fine in my google Pixel 2 XL with power amp but those cue sheets files aren't working with my LG G7 Thinq. 

Any help from you guys or developer. I uploaded. Two screen shots one from pixel and one from LG. I have same Poweramp build version in both cellphones. 

PhotoPictureResizer_190531_122129679_crop_1440x2605.jpg

0531191217_HDR-600x800.jpg

Poweramp build? Though, cues work 100% on all recent builds, if some specific cue doesn't work for you (even after Settings / Library / Full Rescan)  - please send the cue and/or image file to me for tests (gpmaxmpz@gmail.com). Thanks!

Its did everything mentioned above but its still not working. Large cue file still showing in the app after following these steps Settings / Library / Lists / Show CUE disc image files is unchecked. 

is tgere anything with the cellphone. Its a brand new cellphone? Or either Poweramp compatibility with this cellphone. 

• 1 year later...