New SD card, double entries on everything

beaches81

I re-scanned multiple times and have the special option checked.  There are double entries for everything and no album art anymore. v3-826  Galaxy S9, android 9, updated.

I'd rather not reinstall it and lose all my eq settings.

4 hours ago, beaches81 said:

I re-scanned multiple times and have the special option checked.  There are double entries for everything and no album art anymore. v3-826  Galaxy S9, android 9, updated.

I'd rather not reinstall it and lose all my eq settings.

Remove all entries in Settings > Library > Music Folders and do a Settings > Library > Full Rescan. You shouldn't have anything in the library after that.

Then select the new music folder and again do a full rescan ( if that wasn't automatically triggered by the new folders ).

2 hours ago, blaubär said:

Remove all entries in Settings > Library > Music Folders and do a Settings > Library > Full Rescan. You shouldn't have anything in the library after that.

This could potentially wipe out any internally created playlists too, so best to back those up to files (using the Export Poweramp Playlists feature) before you start.

Andre

8 hours ago, blaubär said:

Then select the new music folder and again do a full rescan ( if that wasn't automatically triggered by the new folders ).

Thanks Guys.

This worked :D  I should have noticed that setting on the bottom. 🤦‍♂️

Archived