Restore Website Purchase

ApplesN

(Maybe I am wrong posting my issue here, if I do please let me know, thanks.)  [Moved to new topic --- Admin]

I have a problem with the new version of Poweramp: I can't restore my purchase. After two weeks and dozens of emails with the support, now I am here to try to fix it.

I bought my license (V2) via web, not on Google Play and when, with the new v3, I got the message "Your trial period is expired" I tried to follow the support way to restore it.

Bur (of course there is a "but") I can't because I can't understand WHERE I have to insert my Google Id and Order Id:

" in Poweramp Settings use Already Purchased? => Website and type in that Google (or Email account) and Order ID (as specified in purchase confirmation email from PayPro Global)."

Where in the website ? That is my issue and where I can't move from.

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ApplesN said:

Where in the website ? That is my issue and where I can't move from.

You need the email address you signed up with, and the ID you were sent via email. No website needed, that's just saying it was a website purchase rather than a Google Play purchase. See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/324284-restore-poweramp-purchase

Andre

Ok, thanks, but nn my android cellphone I have 2 options:

- Google Play purchase (not my situation)

- Other way of purchase:   =====> I get a pop up with message "Download and install Poweramp from website for outside GooglePlay purchases.

So I am in a loop and I don't know how to proceed.

Thanks 

No, I can't because I don't know WHERE apply my Id/pw on my android device.

When I get "Already Purchased? I am as in my post of Wednesday at 12:17 PM:

... "=> Website and type in that Google (or Email account) and Order ID (as specified in purchase confirmation email from PayPro Global)."

Where in the website ? That is my issue and where I can't move from."

Thanks 

There is no website needed (you have already purchased via the website, and downloaded the app from there, which is the licence method you are selecting). Just enter your email address (which must be an account that's on your phone) and the ID you were emailed. See the FAQ link I posted earlier.

Andre

Restore Poweramp Purchase

Please use settings => Already Purchased?

Google Play:
You can reinstall Poweramp Full Version Unlocker any time for free as long as you use the Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases, if you have multiple google accounts on the phone, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).

To restore purchase, please:

1. ensure you have Internet connection on the device and you can open http://powerampapp.com

2. (Poweramp v2 only) ensure you have Google or Email account (as specified in purchase confirmation email from PayPro Global) registered under Android settings => Accounts:

email-acct.png google-acct.png
Poweramp v2 supports following types of accounts:
  - Google (requires Google Services on the device)
  - Google Email (IMAP/POP3, requires Google Services on the device)
  - HTC Email (doesn't require Google Services)
  - Motorola Blur (doesn't require Google Services)
  - Yahoo (doesn't require Google Services)

3. ensure you have Poweramp uni build from Poweramp website (e.g. build-800-arm-uni). Play builds don't have non-Play purchase support, but Play builds can be installed over website version and license will retain.

4. in Poweramp Settings use Already Purchased? => Website and type in that Google or Email account and Order ID (as specified in purchase confirmation email from PayPro Global).

Other purchasing methods:
Restore available via Settings => Already Purchased?

Tag: Restore Poweramp Purchase 550 reset reinstall

Ok, no answer by andrewilley (but it was a simple one:  "WHERE enter my email address and my Order ID ?)... and flyingdutchman posts the same answer I had many and many times from Support: the general method to restore.

Ok, so anyone can help me.

Thanks anyway ... 

As started before, install the downloaded APK file (not the Google Play version) and when you run it, tap on the Already Purchased? link in Settings (also see Settings > About).

Then follow the prompts to enter your registration info.

If this is not working for you, please post some screenshots of what you see.

Andre

Poweramp 3 pic: you can see the message when I open PA. If you tap in "Già acquistato ?" (already purchased?) you get the choose (Pic 2) 168116613_Poweramp1.thumb.jpeg.19c30f2fb3fd64966c565f0ee4aaee17.jpeg1633583575_Poweramp2.thumb.jpeg.38ecf1311f89fc37b64d361e59d829bd.jpeg between Google Play purchase and "Other methods". Choose the second one and you get: (Pic 1) Download and install PA from web site (already done)  if you want to restore outside Play Store purchases. Then you get: "Close".

That's it ! It is a loop.

Thanks for your help !!  (Let me know if you need some more translation from italian Poweramp messages). 

1573622562_Poweramp3.thumb.jpeg.c753bacd6f265b01779bc70fe3f9dea9.jpeg168116613_Poweramp1.thumb.jpeg.19c30f2fb3fd64966c565f0ee4aaee17.jpeg

4 hours ago, ApplesN said:

They did not ask me any screen shot, they just told me what is on their guidelines on the site. And at the end they did not respond me any more. 

Please follow my advice above and send them the details of what happens for you, as clearly something is amiss with your setup.

Andre

Archived