How to turn off resampling?

Nishimura

As the screenshot,when I listening to Hi-res music,audio sample rate is reduced.And 24-bit to 16-bit,I can't stand it.

But my phone is unsupported the Hi-res output.Could someone please help me?

*I'm foreigner,my Eng is NG.Some sentences were used Google translate and I'm so sorry. 

SRC_20190213_163946.png

8 minutes ago, Nishimura said:

As the screenshot,when I listening to Hi-res music,audio sample rate is reduced.And 24-bit to 16-bit,I can't stand it.

But my phone is unsupported the Hi-res output.Could someone please help me?

*I'm foreigner,my Eng is NG.Some sentences were used Google translate and I'm so sorry. 

SRC_20190213_163946.png

Could you please scroll down in the audio info so that we can see which output plugin you use ?

Altenatively provide a screenshot of Settings > Audio > Output .

Did you enable OpenSL ES High-Res Output ? With what further settings ?

And then it would be nice to know your hardware, Android-version and Poweramp-Build-Number.

5 hours ago, blaubär said:

Could you please scroll down in the audio info so that we can see which output plugin you use ?

And then it would be nice to know your hardware, Android-version and Poweramp-Build-Number.

5 hours ago, blaubär said:

My android version is 4.4 KitKat,and my device is unsupported Hi-res output.

My CPU is Spreadtrum.

SRC_20190213_221216.png

Poweramp v3 requires Android 5 or above, so unfortunately there's not much that can be done if you have a KitKat device.

You might want to try build 709 from last year, which was the last alpha-test build to support limited high-res features but was still compatible with KitKat. There is no support for it of course, but it might still work for you.

Andre

16 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Poweramp v3 requires Android 5 or above, so unfortunately there's not much that can be done if you have a KitKat device.

You might want to try build 709 from last year, which was the last alpha-test build to support limited high-res features but was still compatible with KitKat. There is no support for it of course, but it might still work for you.

Andre

I'm using build 709 now.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived