Search list when plays then plays all songs rather than filtered

Js78955

Search list when plays then plays all songs rather than filtered songs only which is annonying which was not in old versions before

I am using Poweramp 3 v820

If u see screenshot i filtered "sidhu moose" it filtered properly rather than going to album and artists which plays perfect i clicked all songs category cuz there are different albums and i want to play all the songs with sidhu moose inside it but in screenshot if you see in 2nd [ 3173/3978]  then you can see when i select anyone of them then it plays all songs  of library rather than only filtered.

@maxmp

Screenshot_20190209-005205_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-005237_Poweramp.jpg

20 minutes ago, Js78955 said:

Search list when plays then plays all songs rather than filtered songs only which is annonying which was not in old versions before

I am using Poweramp 3 v820

If u see screenshot i filtered "sidhu moose" it filtered properly rather than going to album and artists which plays perfect i clicked all songs category cuz there are different albums and i want to play all the songs with sidhu moose inside it but in screenshot if you see in 2nd [ 3173/3978]  then you can see when i select anyone of them then it plays all songs  of library rather than only filtered.

@maxmp

Screenshot_20190209-005205_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-005237_Poweramp.jpg

Known feature : the filter functionality was removed in V3, there are a lot of requests to bring it back

The system in v3 is rather more versatile than v2 was:

When you see the search results, either tap on a single item if you want to play just that item, or you can long-press to select multiple items (including a mixture of albums, songs, etc)  and then add them all to the Queue ready for PA to play, after which it will return to your previously playing music. That way you won't interfere with your regular music playback order just because you searched for a few songs.  

You can also use Menu > List Options from within the search results screen to show only certain types of result in the list (e.g. just songs, artists, and album names) 

Andre

I am not talking about queue.

I am talking about the search filteres songs as the word i am searching is singer name but the artist/album name has other words after singer name so it comes in diff. Albums and artists which i cant play.

I want to play all filtered songs but WHEN YOU SELECT ANY ITEM after filtered in all songs category which after filtered it does play one somg then play another songs in all songs list rather than playing filtered songs nect song.

But guess what i got that there is play icon on top of filtered which just plays filtered songs but clicking particular songs doesnot work that way.

Please read my previous reply.

Search is not Filter. There are no filter options in the current release of Poweramp, no matter how many times you repeat the word.

Instead, you now need to long-press and enqueue whichever items from the Search results that you want to listen to. However if you just tap on just one item, just that one will be played (in All Songs mode).

Andre

6 hours ago, Js78955 said:

Yes thats the thing it only play one song in that filter but there should be option to play all filtered songs rather than playing one song in all songs

Are you not reading what I've written (twice), or is it somehow unclear?

To play everything from your search results, tick all the items in the results list (there is an 'All' button to make that easy, you don't have to do them item-by-item) and then tap on the ">> Queue" (Add to Queue) icon. That's it.

Andre

Archived