Add-on Ideas

spirito

I would love this player even more if the speed displayed an accurate BPM. The tempo control is to basic and needs an upgrade that at least shows the Bpm. An icon for tempo control would be nice to, with speed control slider up and down, located on front of player (69bpm to 168bpm). I wanna see Dolby Atmos added, with 3D positioning... A tape and tube feature would be nice addons too.

24 minutes ago, spirito said:

I would love this player even more if the speed displayed an accurate BPM. The tempo control is to basic and needs an upgrade that at least shows the Bpm. An icon for tempo control would be nice to, with speed control slider up and down, located on front of player (69bpm to 168bpm). I wanna see Dolby Atmos added, with 3D positioning... A tape and tube feature would be nice addons too.

What exactly do you mean by "bpm" ? beats per minute ? And where should this information come from ? The tags ?

Refer to the feature on backtrackit app for android, it features a pitch and speed control on front of player. I use your player everyday and have found it to be supreme over all. And I have tried the best already... After a few tweaks, it sounds great! I relized that you had the feature in 3 basic visual settings but as an avid user, I need more detail. Refer to the backtrackit app and install and try out their features. The way they have it works best for me and feels balanced and accurate. And the numbering works well too for me to understand what speed level I am at. The AI volume booster works well with your player too.

Player: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.superpowered.backtrackit

Booster: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ai.apps.studio.AIVolumeBooster

1 hour ago, spirito said:

Refer to the backtrackit app and install and try out their features. The way they have it works best for me and feels balanced and accurate. And the numbering works well too for me to understand what speed level I am at.

Now I would expect YOU do do that and then describe what they do.

You would like to request a feature, then please specify it so that everybody understands what you want.

@blaubär BPM can be stored in ID3 tags. I don't think any of my music has it (I've not knowingly put it there anyway) but I'm assuming the OP's music collection is tagged appropriately - if he wants to use Poweramp for DJ work for example.

Such features are a bit counter to Poweramp's stated aim of playing music as faithfully and accurately as possible though, but I guess that's not what everyone wants.

Andre

Archived