Poweramp
jerryisdead

Miniplayer question

The odds of my miniplayer accurately reflecting the song that is playing is very low. Very random selections that cross genres. Imagine seeing Jay-Z when you're listening to the Grateful Dead. It works fine. Is this a small bug? 

13 hours ago, jerryisdead said:

The odds of my miniplayer accurately reflecting the song that is playing is very low. Very random selections that cross genres. Imagine seeing Jay-Z when you're listening to the Grateful Dead. It works fine. Is this a small bug? 

Could you describe how to reproduce that ? What category do you use ( albums, artist, ... ) ? How are your repeat and shuffle options set ?

A screenshot might be helpful. What happens when you long press the miniplayer?

1122201816434.jpg

14 hours ago, jerryisdead said:

It's happening to me too, so I need to clear the cache to get back to normal

#blaubär

I play by genres usually. Doesn't seem to matter what album. And it crosses genres. For example, when I'm listening to Bebel Gilberto (Brazil) and I'm back on the genre list looking at the miniplayer it is displaying the image and name of an album by Israel Kamakawiwoole (Hawaii).

When I long-press the miniplayer it takes me to the song list of the album that is currently playing.

Most of the time when I change to another album the miniplayer changes too but to another random selection.

This all is occurring when shuffle etc. are off. Seems to be that way too when shuffling within a genre.

Thanks for helping out.

12 hours ago, jerryisdead said:

I play by genres usually. Doesn't seem to matter what album. And it crosses genres.

Sorry, unable to reproduce. Ever tried a full rescan?

11232018211156.jpg

Also see

12 hours ago, jerryisdead said:

#blaubär

I play by genres usually. Doesn't seem to matter what album. And it crosses genres. For example, when I'm listening to Bebel Gilberto (Brazil) and I'm back on the genre list looking at the miniplayer it is displaying the image and name of an album by Israel Kamakawiwoole (Hawaii).

When I long-press the miniplayer it takes me to the song list of the album that is currently playing.

Most of the time when I change to another album the miniplayer changes too but to another random selection.

This all is occurring when shuffle etc. are off. Seems to be that way too when shuffling within a genre.

Thanks for helping out.