Skins

Hbkbales

As long as you have downloaded a V3 skin (which as has been said are different from v2 skins) just run the APK file from a file explorer and then next time you launch PA you should see the new skin in the list.

You cannot currently install a newly downloaded skin file directly from within PA though, which might be a good idea for a future build @maxmp ?

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

A guest user for some reason used the "Report Post" feature rather than joining the forum and commenting (actually, that's not uncommon, I have no idea why people do it). Anyway, his/her message was:

Where should I find APK file..I'm seeing the new skins in the menu skin options but can'y use it.also cant find APK file as you sugested

As I can't reply to them as they left no email address, I thought I'd mention here that the first post in any of the skins threads generally either includes a direct download link to an APK file which you can install manually via any file explorer app, or more commonly a link to a Google Play Store page where you can get the skin from. Once installed, any new skin will be available to select or customise via Poweramp's Settings > Look and Feel > Skin menu.

Andre

Archived