Playlist difficulty and question

MaddMike

I loaded all my 6,058 songs and 62 playlists - took a LOT of time but they are all loaded. The problem I have is that I select a playlist, select a song in that playlist and then when the song finishes, the next song is from another playlist and the next one after that is from yet another random playlist. I have it set on shuffle, but why can I not operate and play the songs from the selected playlist only? When I disable shuffle, it still does the thing.

There are different Shuffle modes depending on what you have selected using the icon in the lower-right of the player screen. If you turn Shuffle off, and start a song playing from a Playlist, then the rest of that playlist should follow in order. To shuffle all the sings in the current playlist, set the mode to "Shuffle Songs, Lists in Order".

Andre

SCORE!!! That did it. It bugs me when the solution is so simple and I have one of those DUH!, moments. Thank you, Andre 

BTW, before finding Power Amp I tried Media Monkey ... and what a P.OS. that was. Power Amp is precisely what I was looking for.

Archived