Send to top of the Playlist option.

g6lg

When I make playlist I like to organize in which order the music plays, but if the playlist is way to big I have to scroll to the top, and takes lots of time when all I want to do is send that song to the top of the list.

I've been asking for this function for couple years. Also multiple select and ability to move to top is also a feature needed. 

This should be an automatic basic feature for any music app and no need for an external app. 

I remember in past Poweramp once responded seemingly that the idea was totally alien to them because new tracks should be at bottom of a playlist!?

On 5/23/2018 at 1:35 AM, Choccy31 said:

I've been asking for this function for couple years. Also multiple select and ability to move to top is also a feature needed. 

This should be an automatic basic feature for any music app and no need for an external app. 

I remember in past Poweramp once responded seemingly that the idea was totally alien to them because new tracks should be at bottom of a playlist!?

Lets hope this time they listen to us.

• 3 months later...

Please make this happen, it is such a chore to add a new favorite song to the top of an existing playlist without messing up any manual sorting.

And do we really have to re-sort if a new song is added to folders,  please let us set it to sort by date added - reverse. by default.

I just want my new songs to be at the top of every list, not at the bottom after hundreds of songs.

• 1 year later...
On 5/23/2018 at 1:35 AM, Choccy31 said:

+1

Archived