Extra Shuffle options for Playlists and Queue

51 minutes ago, Vu Phi Nguyen said:

It 's can not shuffle play list. 

Yes it can. During playback of your chosen playlist, just tap the Shuffle icon (lower-right of player screen) until you see "Shuffle Songs, Lists in Order". There are other shuffle options available, but that one would probably be best for your needs given the small amount of information you have provided.

Andre

I think that Nu Phi Nguyen is getting to something I think is missing in the PA shuffling options, too. I have a collection of Euro Techno tracks. They aren't in albums, they're tracks that aren't in an album sequence. If I take either a playlist of, say, "every track by Worakls", or I enqueue Worakls and N'To material, none of the shuffles let me shuffle just the queue or playlist. The shuffle options are too broad. I want to stay focused on my queue or playlist. AFAIK it's not in PA. 

You can set the queue to ignore shuffling (and only play in the order tracks are listed) via Settings > Folders and Library > Queue , but you are right that otherwise Playlists and the Queue will get shuffled just like any other list. There is no separate shuffle mode for albums, folders, artists, playlists, etc. There is also no option to only shuffle the list that you are currently hearing and then switch back to Shuffle-Off - it's either enabled or not.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue with the shuffle. I have two playlist... And the only shuffle that does not go in between lists is the "songs in order" shuffle. Every other shuffle goes to a different playlist. I don't want to shuffle songs in order, I want a random shuffle in the current playlist and not multiple playlists. I have tried all the other shuffle options. Please help. 

Chris 

Archived