[resolved]Location of playlist files ?

institut

You can put your M3U playlist files wherever you want as long as it's a location that is enabled for Poweramp to scan (configured in Settings > Folders and Library > Music Folders).

If the content of your playlist file is listed using 'relative' paths you would need to have the playlist file in the same location relative to your music files as it was wherever you copied the files from.

If it uses absolute paths, make sure they match your Android file system (e.g. if the playlist came from a PC, the "C:\Users\name\Music\......" path format would not work on your phone as it doesn't have a C: drive, so you'd need to edit the test in the list using a test editor).

If you export Poweramp's own internally created playlists, they are saving using absolute paths so the reverse of the above would apply if you plan to copy them to another device such as a PC.

Andre

If you are trying to print internal playlists (i.e. ones you have made within the app) then the Export feature should create .M3U8 files in the Playlists folder on your device's internal memory. You can then either print those from the phone if you are able (they are just text files) or copy/email them to a computer and do it there. As TheoKlink has said, the list files will include the full path details so you may wish to remove those to get just the filename portion (as I said, it's a plain text format so very easy to edit).

Andre

1 hour ago, institut said:

nb : just for andrewilley - I chose the option "notify me of replies" for this topic but I do not receive any notification on my mailbox

I'll look into that, thanks for the report.

[Edit: I'm seeing the same issue with a test account, even with the Notification frequency in Profile set to immediate. I'll look into it further]

Andre

I've just changed a board-wide default setting which should fix your notification issue. In case it doesn't change your existing saved setting though, ensure that "Someone comments on something I follow" is ticked for email responses in your Notifications profile page ( http://forum.powerampapp.com/notifications/options ). Also check you have immediate emails enabled (or set to daily/etc digest if you prefer). Then click on Save after you've made any changes.

Andre

14 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I've just changed a board-wide default setting which should fix your notification issue. In case it doesn't change your existing saved setting though, ensure that "Someone comments on something I follow" is ticked for email responses in your Notifications profile page ( http://forum.powerampapp.com/notifications/options ). Also check you have immediate emails enabled (or set to daily/etc digest if you prefer). Then click on Save after you've made any changes.

Andre

Checked, it works
Happy New Year

Archived