[resolved]Lists: missing functions, sorting error

institut

Helo

I just immersed myself in creating and managing lists. Ergonomics is probably to be reviewed for its lack of fluidity. But unless I have looked at the corresponding functions badly, there are three essential problems:
1 - it seems possible only to select titles one by one to add them to a list. There is no multiple selection that would go much faster to build a list
2 - if the display of the list is in alphabetical order at the beginning, it appears in disorder for the rest
3 - there is no possibility of sorting on the lists (by interpreter, genre, date ...) I ended up finding it but it's really not very intuitive

The selection of more than one track is possible but is slightly counter intuitive. First select the function from the menu, eg add, delete, and then simply tick all the tracks one by one. Once done, you can add, delete all. 

On the sorting, i am not sure in Poweramp. However, i have added a number of sorting options for playlists in my app new playlist manager. Although this app manages android playlists, it has lots of functionality and integration with Poweramp

3 hours ago, TheoKlink said:

The selection of more than one track is possible but is slightly counter intuitive. First select the function from the menu, eg add, delete, and then simply tick all the tracks one by one. Once done, you can add, delete all. 

On the sorting, i am not sure in Poweramp. However, i have added a number of sorting options for playlists in my app new playlist manager. Although this app manages android playlists, it has lots of functionality and integration with Poweramp

Ok thanks, I understood the process but actually it's not intuitive at all

You can manually re-order playlists by moving tracks up and down the list, or you can re-sort (or randomise) the whole playlist using Menu>Sort while viewing the list. There is not a List Option feature for live playback sort order changing in Playlists though, you need to re-sort the list itself. 

Andre

Archived