Poweramp preventing CPU from sleeping ever

For some reason, Poweramp 2.0.10-build-588-play is preventing my phone's CPU from ever sleeping. Battery drain while not in use is very high, losing 30% overnight (as opposed to the normal 3% or so) and the usage shows as 'Android OS' in the system battery monitor, as 'Held Awake' in GSAM, and it's a Poweramp process holding it awake.

It doesn't seem to be USING the CPU for anything, just preventing it from ever entering sleep mode.

Blackberry Priv, stock ROM, Android 6.0.1 with September security update.

I thought it might be related to the settings to automatically pause and resume on Bluetooth connection, but I turned those off and it didn't help.

Use Wakelock and Keep Service are already disabled.

The problem doesn't always start immediately, but once it does it won't go away until I reboot the phone. I'm sure it'll pop up again today or tomorrow, and when it does I'll get the exact process name from GSam; maybe that will help figure it out.

Fully closing the app doesn't seem to make a difference, and I tried killing it with Advanced Task Killer but it didn't help. Once it starts the only way to end the CPU-no-sleep is to reboot the phone.

I'm downloading the alpha now to try it.

Archived