Folders

JakcSun

Hello.
I now use the third version of your player.
The player is very good. This is probably the best player I've tried.
I only have small wishes:
1. Can you make a compact view of folders and tracks? To the line were only the names of tracks and the screen was placed more tracks. Showing 6 tracks at the same time is inconvenient if you have 50 or 100 tracks in the folder.
2. Can you make sure that the position in the selected folder is saved. Every time you go to the main screen of the player, you have to go through the entire folder tree to the desired track.

Thank you.

2. When a track is playing, if you tap on the song-title area of the screen (beneath the artwork) you should be taken to the currently playing song in its folder (assuming you started playback in Folders mode). If that's not what you were asking, try ticking Poweramp Settings > Folders and Library > Lists > Keep List Scroll Position.

Andre 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.
I have some more ideas.
1. Is it possible to make a limitation for playing certain folders? To avoid playing tracks from unselected folders. I mean the ability to temporarily remove some folder from the playback in the general list, and then quickly add it.

2. Is it possible to make tracks so that they are added to the queue on the track in the list to the right, and removed from the queue with a swipe to the left? At the same time, it was very convenient if a mark appeared on the track in the queue and the serial number in the queue.

Thank you.

Archived