I have a samsung note 4 running 6.0,marshmallow and the Poweramp app constantly shuts off within seconds of connecting to bluetooth.  Only way to have Poweramp play is to manually restart.  Becoming a pain.  I have Poweramp locker have been using for 4+ years.  Please fix.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have done this several times.  Still doesn't work.  It can shut down immediately or after a few minutes. Very frustrating.  PLEASE FIX! I have been using your app for 4-6 years.  It used to be great! 

same issue...htc 10.  It doesn't happen all the time, but when connected to beat solo wireless, one or a few songs will play then Poweramp seems to be stuck. From the lock screen, you can press the play button, but it doesn't play.  You can go in and pick a different song, but again, no playback.  The quickest way to get it to work again is to go to manage apps, and force stop the app.  Then you can go back in it will play again for one or two songs.  It doesn't happen everyday, but on the days it does, it's pretty frustrating.  I also connect to the Bluetooth in the car and other than a few skips every now and then, there doesn't seem to be any issue causing power amp to stop. 

Today i got a new phone with Android 6.0. The first thing i downloaded was Poweramp with the unlocker from the Google play Store. It is my fav app i use it everyday. And now with my new phone i got some problems. When i use Poweramp in the standby modes Poweramp stop automatic after  12 or More minutes. 

New phone New SD card the SD card is Clean format. 

My Old phone with Android 4.4 KitKat has no problems.  Poweramp in Android 6.0 got some problems in the standby modes. Please fix this problem. 

10 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Have you tried the alpha-test release build for Poweramp v3, which uses a new underlying audio engine?

Andre

Thnx for the hint i shall give it a try because Poweramp v2 don't work fine phone on standby modes with Android 6.0

Archived