Dangerous volume control warning

jimo

Often (not always) when I increase the audio volume using the physical button on the edge of my Galaxy S6, I get a warning box saying something like "listening at high volumes can hurt your ears" and this box must be dismissed by tapping on an OK screen button for my function to be granted.  I can manipulate the physical volume button in the blind, but no way am I going to try to tap that little OK without pulling off the road, so this gratuitous warning is itself dangerous or it renders the volume-adjustment function useless while driving a car.

This is the sort of warning that might legitimately be given once, and never again; is there some way to tell whatever is issuing this warning that I get it, and now SHUT UP!?

Jim

This warning is not issued by PA, but by Android, and if I recall correctly it's even mandatory in Europe. And yes, is annoying, but you can't get rid of it. In my terminal it is issued once every reboot. In my old Galaxy S3, it happened every time I plugged the headphones.

Sorry, but there's no fix for that, specially from PA.

Archived