Sharing option

Harshal

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, I see what you mean, but you're asking in the wrong place, as Poweramp already supports what you ask internally.

Adding such an option to What's App's attachment menu would be up to the What's App developers. It currently offers to send anything from the Android system music library or to record your own audio, plus some other limited photo/document sending options. They could use Poweramp's API to reference PA's internal database if they chose to, but you'd have to ask them that question though.

Andre

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Navanjana said:

I chose to share with Bluetooth.... and now I can't share with any other option... how can I change that? 

You probably selected 'Always' rather than 'Once' for that action when you shared something last time. That setting can be cleared in Android app settings I seem to recall.

Andre

• 1 year later...
On 10/13/2018 at 4:40 AM, Navanjana said:

I chose to share with Bluetooth.... and now I can't share with any other option... how can I change that? 

On 10/13/2018 at 6:29 AM, andrewilley said:

You probably selected 'Always' rather than 'Once' for that action when you shared something last time. That setting can be cleared in Android app settings I seem to recall.

Andre

Hi guys, I don't find the setting to cleared the "send" song for using another app. Actually, I don't see any "Always" or "once" for that action when I try to send an album (thing that I don't do for not blocking sending with an app like in "sending one song").

It drives me crazy, I love this App. I have the paid one, so it must not be a problem from there.

Do you know where it is exactly please?

Hi, I have the paid App and like you all know, it is GREAT!

I have a big problem however: I send a song through the wrong app and now it's blocked on it whenever I try to send any music.

I don't find any option in settings, do you know how to unblock that?

Default actions are normally able to be cleared in the Android app settings for each app (the 'chosen action' app's settings, not Poweramp).

I'll merge the other thread that you created on the same subject into this one, it's easier to respond to one thread rather than multiple ones.

Andre

On 2/24/2020 at 10:20 AM, andrewilley said:

Default actions are normally able to be cleared in the Android app settings for each app (the 'chosen action' app's settings, not Poweramp).

I'll merge the other thread that you created on the same subject into this one, it's easier to respond to one thread rather than multiple ones.

Andre

Thanks for merging my other thread and for your anwer.

Default action that can be cleared in settings are only ones like "open this app for music", and app default is set to none in my case. I have nothing inside the android app settings that can clear what you advice me. I try to clear the cache app, and restart my device, but nothing worked...

I would have expected it to have been the app that is being shared  TO that would have the default action set (it's more of an Android stored setting, not Poweramp doing it) but perhaps @maxmp can throw some light on this one? I've just tried it on my phone, and I get the expected 'Just Once' or 'Always' choices at the bottom of the list of sharing options.

Andre

Archived