Unlocking Problem

espy15228

I purchased Poweramp today directly on the Poweramp Web site. I also installed from there, after uninstalling the trial version that I'd gotten from Google Play.

When I try to enter my e-mail address (an msn account) and my order ID # within the app, it tells me that no such Google account or e-mail address is registered on my device. I don't have an actual Gmail account, just a general Google account. Is that the issue? Is there anyway around that??  Should I repurchase it directly in Google App, or would I still encounter the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

When I go to Settings / Already Purchased / Google Play / Restore Purchase all it does is take me to the Poweramp Unlocker website. What am I supposed to do then? the only option I have is to click 3.99 like I am going to purchase and then it asks me for payment, but I have already paid (got the email with ID number and everything). When I try to redeem, it rejects my ID code. Is this where I am supposed to enter the order ID number?

Support through Poewramp seems pretty non-existent. I am not having any luck with their Support dept. at all. 

Why is this so hard? I never had such a hard time trying to install purchased software before.

Archived