not all tracks are shown

brekelm

Example: 'Chariots of Fire' by Vangelis. The song 'Jerusalem' does NOT show. Apparently, it is catalogued under a different artist name: the choir the sung: 'Ambrosian Singers'.

I want catalogued by album, artist. Just as I would find it in my browser on the SD card!

How can I do that?

Sounds like your music is tagged incorrectly. Use an mp3 tagging tool and update your music. At the same time, take the opportunity to embed the albumart into each song, it will save you a lot of trouble. You nded to do this only once. It is easier if you use your pc but there are free tagging tools for android. Good luck

Yes, to use the tag indexing system both the Album Title and Artist must match (Poweramp does not currently use the Album Artist tag).<br /><br />I must admit that I'm still old-school, and I index my audio (including albums, single tracks, podcasts, radio plays, theme-park background music, and other esoteric stuff for which tagging doesn't help much) by using folder trees and filenames to keep everything the way I want it, regardless of what the tags might contain.<br /><br />Andre

Archived