Themes

glendvd

Hi there, any plans to bring out any new themes for the player please.

PS - Top music player, turned my Samsung Galaxy with, and I'm being kind here, an average music player (which I as an android newby thought I was stuck with) into a freakin' bass machine! Love it. :D

• 4 weeks later...

That customs skins are in the todolist is great and 2.0 will be relative soon right? :) Do you plan some greater changes of UI in version 2.0? I will want to try creat some skins aftre realese :) If you will need a betatester for creating custom skin before an issue of 2.0 I can try it :)

• 6 months later...

I have some parts of skin dev. kit (basically it's theme source files and few build scripts) ready - these were used to build first external Classic skin. Still, some work on documentation is required. I will probably publish skin dev. kit soon with very brief documentation for early adopters.

Anyway, Android SDK is required to build the skin.

I have some parts of skin dev. kit (basically it's theme source files and few build scripts) ready - these were used to build first external Classic skin. Still, some work on documentation is required. I will probably publish skin dev. kit soon with very brief documentation for early adopters.

Anyway, Android SDK is required to build the skin.

Hi Max,

Any update on the release of this skin dev kit?

Cheers

Archived