short audio and music play on the loudspeaker when using headphone

I use headphone listen music.I set short audio focus isnt temporarily pause, when music playing.Then, I found out when the short audio come, the music and short audio play on the loaudspeaker shortly. I have some soical app, like Line and whatsapp, the notifications sound rings a lot, and i cant disable the notifications. And also i tried another same phone, still have this problem. Please fix this problem. Thanks.

Mobile Details:

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 

Android 5.0.2

Poweramp (all paid) 2.0.10 build 579

It'll be a Samsung thing I think.

Since somewhere around the S3 (maybe S4?) they decided that notifications and ringtones should force the phone speaker on, even if you currently have a headset plugged in. Personally I find it annoying and wish it was an option selectable by sound type (so that you can leave, for example, Alarm sounds always set to the loudspeaker but have everything else directed to the headset).

Andre

• 2 months later...

I've a curious situation, that in my car I use Poweramp with bluetooth, and because the temporally pause when notifications comes, I turned on the option that doesn't stop the music with this type of notifications, but in my work I use headphones, and I'm experiencing this problem.

Is there no way to force Poweramp to separate his audio from system notification?

• 1 year later...

Archived