keep S-view cover / notification bar during pause?

soraxd

The cool thing about using power amp with my S-view cover, is that I can resume, skip, pause music without having to open my phone. sadly if I pause my music even for a few seconds, just to talk to someone, or answer a question, when I go to resume my song it's been dismissed and its no longer paused on my S-view cover. I open my S-view cover and pull down my notification panel, but it's gone from there as well.. so i need to open my app drawer, go to Poweramp, press play and then I can resume my song that I paused for only a few seconds.

is there no way to keep the notification active? this would let my s cover keep the music player on my screen, which would be soo very convenient for me.

I'm currently using a note 4 on lollipop 5.0.1

thanks!

wow, that's useful, never knew that. sadly my theory that if I was able to keep the notification bar player active, the S-Cover player would stay active as well, seems to debunked. I don't know how much control 3rd party apps like Poweramp even have over Samsung's S-Cover, so you guys might not be able to do anything...

if someone reading this is unclear what the S-Cover is, here's a pic of what comes up when you close the case door while power amp is playing. pausing makes this dissappear, so I have to open the phone up and go play the music, defeating the purpose of the S-Cover completely...

http://imgur.com/ed1Bpke

• 2 weeks later...

so anybody got any info on this? -crickets-

There are features requested four years ago that we're still waiting for, so you might need to be bit more patient... Development work is currently focussed on the new v3 audio engine I understand, not on UI changes.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Archived