button advance

makenzi

What customs buttons do you mean? If you mean volume or other hardware buttons, on stock Android roms, they are not sent to the application in background or when screen is off. On rooted phones, remapping apps can remap them to MEDIA_* commands, also some custom ROMs do that by detauls.

Of course, you can switch track with headset controls, even when phone is idle/screen is off/etc.

Thanks!

well at least i dont have a headset with controls :S so i meant like in my htc desire that has only 4 buttons and make it like if you click back button or search button in idle make it advance in the playlist but ic so its impossible to remap buttons if its in idle :S damn ty anyways

• 2 months later...

While in lock mode, the volume button and the power buttons are the only buttons that respond. It would be fantastic if Poweramp could go to the next track or previous track by holding the volume up/down buttons. That will be a definite plus!!!

I am not too happy taking my eyes off the road to change tracks while my Desire is hooked to my stereo.

Cheers,

Awinash

Archived