No such Google or Email account registered on device

jayiduhn

I just purchased non-google play version of Poweramp. But when I try to activate it I still get this message “Failed to validate purchase, No such google or Email account registered on device”. I have entered my email and number correctly.

I think the problem is in my settings->accounts it doesn’t show “Email”, it shows “Corporate”. I have attached a screenshot in attachments.

Could you please release a fix for this? (FYI Running Android KitKat 4.4.2)

Does anyone know how to fix this? 

I tried entering a gmail address just to see what it does, and it actually goes through with the process, although does not verify license.

If no one can fix it, should I just request a email change?

Thanks

We don't support Corporate, or any other account types (there are hundreds of possible account types on android), but the account types as specified in Purchase Page/Purchase Form, at this moment those are:

- google account

- google imap/pop3

- yahoo account

Please register appropriate account as google/imap/pop3/yahoo. We can also change account to another one - please write to poweramp.maxmpz gmail.com with your order details for this.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I just purchased non-google play version of Poweramp. But when I try to activate it I still get this message “Failed to validate purchase, No such google or Email account registered on device”. I have entered my email and number correctly.

I think the problem is yahoo “Email” id. I have attached a screenshot in attachments.

Could you please release a fix for this? (FYI Running Android Lollipop 5.0.2)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I tried entering a gmail address just to see what it does, and it actually goes through with the process, although does not verify license.

If no one can fix it, should I just request a email change?

Please change my email id yahoo to gmail

Thanks

Archived