Saving start rating to files.

I've been a paid user of Poweramp for a few years now, and love it. My main library is on my pc using Mediamonkey, but I don't like their Android App. It does however sync all my ratings over. Please can you display them and allow them to be changed in Poweramp. I see people have been requesting this feature for a long time. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

please implement this (saving the rating into the file as tag).  Please use the WMP (Windows Media Player) logic. Maybee WinAmp or MediaMonkey too. But then let your customers the choice, which of them Poweramp should use for writing the tags.

Thank you

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I add some point: when Poweramp will have this important feature, then we need an option where you can configure, if a change of a star rating should change the file attribut "last change" or not. When activated and a rating is done, then Poweramp should change this file attribut.

Why? Because sycnhronize tools will often look at this file attribut. With this feature I have to rate a file only once, snchronize and then I will have my rating at other cell phones, computers, tablets too.

No 2: please include then more than one rating format, for example WMP (Windows Media Player, WinAmp (used by VirtualDJ too), and so on).

Thank you

Regards

Johannes

Archived