I'm using an HTC One running Android 4.2.2 stock ROM with Poweramp 2.0.9 Build 550 play (Full Version)

With my HTC One I have noticed that once I unplug any wired headset (included black/red stock buds, stock Samsung buds, and Sony buds made for android) the boomsound speakers no longer work correctly. They will play correctly for about 0.5 seconds, then go quiet. The bottom speaker doesn't work at all and the music plays very faintly from the ear speaker. All ringtones and audio notifications (including alarms!) also become silenced, no matter how high I reset the volume. The speaker functionality is restored upon restart. I have reformatted the phone and tested with the stock Music Player without PA installed and the issue does not duplicate.

A second issue is that PA isn't responding to any clicks on single or 3 button wired headsets. Double clicking always launches Redial (and sometimes advances the song upon hanging up the call) and long press will launch Google Now.

A third issue is that I notice a lot of audio dropouts.

I keep the Beats technology, DVC, Crossfade, et al. all disabled. I only keep the equalizer enabled and strongly prefer it to the Beats technology. However, I will have to continue using the stock app until this is looked at per I refuse to restart my phone every time I plug in/unplug a wired headset (10 or more times a day).

Archived