Recently Added playlist no longer works

I've got the sa problem and it's not only about recently added plyalists.

When I choose any songs from any playlists for the next song (either if I press next or listening first song till end) the player seems to be switching to the "All Songs" list and plays from there.

Don't remember to change anything is the settings lately. So most probably coming from latest update.

Any solutions for that?

Same Android 4.2.2 version and same build for Poweramp: 2.0.9 build 548.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just found something in another forum that solved my problem! After choosing a playlist, long-press the shuffle button on the now-playing screen, and change it to shuffle-list. Before I had only short-pressed the shuffle button which puts it on shuffle-all. Assuming your shuffle is turned on like mine always is, this should help!

• 4 months later...

I'm still having same problem. It has nothing to do with shuffle.

I use the recently added playlist and it has always worked perfectly. And worked perfectly. Now when I add downloaded tracks they aren't ordered correctly in the he recently added playlist. The folders are still added in the settings where the new music is located. I didn't change any settings or rescan the folders or change folder names. I also use player pro as a backup and it still tracks the recently added files perfectly. Thus the problem must be with Poweramp. The problem is not that the reverse setting is clicked.

Archived