Sort All Songs by Artist

niczoom

I am new to using Poweramp. I would like to sort "Library : All Songs" by Artist. I dont see this option available under the List Options for All Songs. Am i missing something or is this option just not available?

Thanks, Nic.

If you go to Artist, you can play songs based on artist and click shuffle list or all, and you can shuffle your whole collection.

If you go to Artist, you can play songs based on artist and click shuffle list or all, and you can shuffle your whole collection.

Thankyou for your reply. My collection consists of just the songs (hits) that i like and most of the time there are only very few songs per Artist, I dont really collect full albums, so when browsing my collection I much prefer to use the 'All Songs' library sorted by the Artist, then I can see my full collection as 1 big list and scroll down and see the songs grouped together in Artist order. Browsing by Artist just shows the number of songs each artist has, then i have to drill into each seperately, not really for me.

Is it possible to add the 1 extra sorting option "By Artist" to "All Songs : List Options".....? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to second the suggestion of niczoom.

Perhaps it's me not being used to how poweramps does it, but it seems so much easier to have one giant list with all songs sorted by Artist-Title and when I want to jump to one of those titles, to just scroll to it and click it to play, rather than navigate through several layers of menus/screens.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived