Why Poweramp is worth the money

mjoa

I've been using Poweramp for a couple of years now and loved it from day one. After getting my first android phone I quickly realized I needed something better than the stock music player and tried a few. I only needed to use the trial of Poweramp for about thirty minutes to determine it was worth the price, and then some.

Just recently I upgraded my phone and after installing and tweaking the app to my liking I decided to check out the actual web site for the first time. I just finished reading Alex's post "Three years of Poweramp" and now must say that I am ten times more satisfied with my purchase. I always had a feeling that the developer(s) of this software shared my passion for music and to hear this from the horse's mouth, and to know that the vision is to never add anything other than music playing capability makes me very happy. As long as that vision does not change I will continue using this as my only music player. The only thing I'd like to see now is a Windows and Mac version! ;)

Kudos to Alex and everyone else involved in making this software what it is. Many big software companies could learn a thing or two from projects like this. It's just a great example of how those who are passionate about their work produce the best results. Just wanted to say thanks for greatly enhancing the quality and enjoyment of my music listening. Hope you can continue to do that for years to come. :)

Archived